GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! YOU ARE INVITED TO COME TO THE OPENING OF OUR CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS!
We are opening it up to the public this Sunday, July 8, 2018, from 3pm to 5pm. All voters, supporters, & volunteers who are interested in learning more about and helping our campaign are welcome to come!
We'll have food, drinks, buttons, bumper stickers, yard signs, t-shirts, flyers, and more! We suggest donating any amount since we're a grassroots campaign to help us fund many of these items!
We'll even have some guest speakers and organizations present!
DIRECTIONS (Address is 1930 Wilshire Blvd 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90057):
TAKING METRO (HEAVILY SUGGESTED):
- Take metro, we are off the MacArthur Park Metro Station off the red or purple line. You can also take buses 720 or 20 as well.
- Please do a quick Google Maps search of the area. It is mainly street parking so I'd suggest coming early to find parking and you don't have to pay on Sundays.
- If you can't find parking there is parking in the metro building (level 2+) free on Sundays as well.
- If you can't find any parking, parking in our parking lot is $15 to $20 for 2 hours, ($20 max).
- Another suggestion would be to park somewhere a mile away where there is parking and take a ride sharing service app to the venue.
Please spread the word and share this everywhere, we want as many people here so we can get people fired up and ready to change the world. It's going to take a grassroots surge to beat the unlimited amounts of money our corporate Congressman has!
- July 08, 2018 at 3pm – 5pm
Mejia for Congress Campaign HQ
1930 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Google map and directions
- 7 people are going