Hello brothers and sisters! We will be participating in the homeless count in Los Angeles County! If you'd like to get involved, please sign up and register at:
If you'd like to go as a group, send us a message here or on our Facebook page.
About The Homeless Count
Three Days. Thousands of Volunteers. Everyone Counts. No Matter Where They Live.
All across Los Angeles every January, we embark on a three-day mission to count our homeless neighbors. From these efforts and thanks to our caring communities, we don’t have to accept homelessness as an unsolvable problem.
Last year we conducted the largest homeless census in the nation:
- 7500+ volunteers
- 100 percent coverage of the Los Angeles Continuum of Care’s census tracts
- 5000+ completed demographic surveys
Because of partners like you, we shined a light on the critical issue of homelessness in the region, gleaned valuable data to support programs and funding and created new pathways for collaboration and involvement.
Why We Count
The Greater Los Angeles Homeless Count enables us to gather important data that is key for us to bring about an end to homelessness in Los Angeles.
Through the Greater Los Angeles Homeless Count, we will:
- Inform the state of homelessness in LA
- Bring vital community resources
- Increase engagement bringing together leaders, residents and stakeholders
- January 26, 2017 at 7pm – 9pm
Greater Los Angeles Area
Los Angeles, CA
Google map and directions